So- I realize that Bryson may be coming close to being the most photographed child ever, but these opportunities keep falling in our laps! My friend Ashley is trying to break into the photography business, and needed a "newborn" to take pictures of for her portfolio. She asked if she could photograph Bryson, and I couldn't say no! We went to the horticulture gardens on the A&M campus last Thursday, and she took some great pictures. Here is one that I LOVE!!! He is growing so fast and has already changed so much. We are thankful for friends who are able to capture this sweet time on camera.
WOW! That is the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen! Welcome to the blog world! It looks like you guys are keeping up with the blog better than I am! Way to go! I look forward to reading...the blog looks great!
ReplyDeleteMegan Bock