Bryson turned two months old today. Jason and I can't believe that Bryson has been here for two months already, but at the same time can't imagine our lives without him. He brings so much joy to the Ruple house, and we are really enjoying every moment with him. This morning I put Bryson down on his play mat (a normal daily activity), and went to the sink to wash bottles (ahh the joys of constant bottle washing!). Bryson was "talking" loudly and was really moving around on the mat. I watched as he started out like this:
And ended up like this!
That's right! The little toot rolled over onto his stomach. Of course, he got stuck against the side of one of the bars on his mat, and threw a little fit. I think he might have kept rolling all the way to the front door if that bar hadn't stopped him! What is going on here and where is my eight week old baby?!?! It seems as though I might be chasing him around this house sooner than I originally thought!
*Congratulations to Derek and Melissa who found out today that they are expecting a little BOY on January 23rd, 2010! We can't wait to meet him!!!
Tell Bryson to STOP growing up so fast! Although I bet he is going to be a good teacher to his new BFF! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for including us in your blog! That was so very sweet of you. We can't wait for you to meet him, too. And it will be here soon! LOVE YOU GUYS and MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
-Mel