Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Long time no post...

Well, life in the Ruple house has been CRAZY!!! We have been traveling every weekend, I've started working three days a week, and Bryson and Jason have been sick. On top of all of that, my computer got a horrible virus and has officially crashed. There were actually strange voices saying very strange things to me when it wasn't even connected to the internet (and no- it wasn't just the lack of sleep finally taking over my brain). I have got SO MUCH to blog about, but no time! I just wanted to say that we are still alive, getting used to this new life, and recovering from the snot attack we've been under. :0 More to come (hopefully) soon...

2 comments:

  1. You have been doing awesome!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear all is ok--I've been missing reading your blog! Sorry the boys have been sick--that in itself can take so much energy!!! Can't wait to read up on your busy life. :) I'll call soon to catch up!

    ReplyDelete