Well, unfortunately the few laughs we got on Sunday were only a tease. Bryson screamed ALL NIGHT LONG. I ended up taking him back in to see the pediatrician yesterday, just wanting to have his ears checked out and make sure nothing new had started there. Luckily his ears checked out great. The doctor said that his throat even looked better, but that it was just going to take him a while to get back to feeling good again. The good news is he has put on some of the weight he lost through this whole ordeal. So, looks like we are on the right road--- it just may be a long road!
So, having gotten the worst (hopefully) of this awful virus behind us, I became very focused on one mission last night. Our house has officially been disinfected, sanitized, and sterilized from top to bottom! All of the toys got a bath in bleach water, and the cloth ones were thrown in the washing machine with color-safe bleach (even though most of them said not to wash them- we'll see how that turns out!). I sterilized all of the pacifiers and bottle nipples. Everything else was wiped down with Clorox wipes. Hopefully we got it all!
**********************************************************************
Now that Bryson seems to be feeling better, he is once again on the move! Yesterday he discovered the door stopper. He must have crawled over to it about twenty times. He loves to pull it back and then laughs at the noise it makes. So cute!
********************************************************************
And in other updates, we had a HUGE first yesterday (1/18/10). Bryson wanted to see Halle so he pulled up on Jason- to a standing position! I thought that it was probably just a fluke, but then he did it a second time. I was able to get a few shots of his second attempt:
Things are looking up around here!
Bless y'alls hearts! I sure hope Bryson is on the final mend this time. He's precious and seems like he sure is on the move {and stand} early. You are going to have your hands FULL!!
ReplyDelete