On May 21st Jason and I celebrated five wonderful years of marriage. These are a few of my favorite pictures from that beautiful day.
Jason had one of his groomsmen bring a note to me in the bride's room. It said "I have been waiting for this day my entire life. I love you."
Courtney's Family
Jason's Family
Our Bridal Party
Jason is an amazing husband and our relationship blesses me every single day. I love him in ways I never could have imagined, and know that I am one lucky girl to get to call him my husband.
Things just keep getting better and better as our love grows deeper for one another.
I love you Jason, with all of my heart.
~Courtney



AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, how sweet. We love all 3 of you so much.
ReplyDeleteI thank God for you, Jason and Bryson. Here's to many, many more anniversaries (and babysitting jobs). Ya'll have been such a blessing to us! We love you guys! Mom & Dad aka Grandma & PawPaw
ReplyDelete