Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Big News!


We have some HUGE news! We're having a baby!
Right now I am 13 weeks along and definitely looking forward to starting the second trimester. I am due on April 3, 2012, but will be having a c-section a week early- meaning we should have a March baby! We prayed and prayed and prayed for this baby. We have friends and family who have prayed for this baby. We can't wait to hold this precious little bundle in our arms!

I found this idea for a pregnancy announcement and thought it was so cute. Kristin was going to come take the picture for us, but then I decided just to try to get a good shot by setting my timer. After only 553,424 attempts, we finally got a few that I thought might work (imagine a rambunctious 2 year-old stomping on the baby shoes, running around, etc...). We were worn out- and I am so sad to admit that my legs and rear are actually sore from all of the squatting down and jumping up to make it in time for the picture. How out of shape am I? :) Anyways, I LOVE the end result!
Here are a few of the other shots we got:




We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment