Bryson's bedroom is still a little bit bare. Tonight we worked on fixing that. I put stickers on a canvas and then Bryson painted it.
It ended up looking like this!
Of course we had to play while waiting for the paint to dry...
Thanks to the breezy weather, it dried pretty quickly. We were even able to hang it up on the wall before bedtime tonight. Jason was standing behind me with Bryson's pacifier trying to get him to smile. I got this shot of the paci in mid air--- at least B is smiling!
Every night when we say our prayers, we start off with "Thank you Jesus for this day." Then we list other things we are thankful for. I thought this verse was perfect to hang above his bed.
"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever."
Psalm 136:1
Love it! Such a great idea! I've got a feeling this project will be done by many. I'm already thinking I might need to do it in my room at church. Love you guys! Grandma
ReplyDeleteThis is really neat. What kind of paint did you use? Was it just water-based paint?
ReplyDeleteAunt K
AWESOME!! Love THE WORD over HIM!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative!!
Aunt Kathy- it was just acrylic paint. So easy!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog,Courtney. Thanks for writing it. Love you all!
ReplyDelete