Sunday, October 11, 2009

Three Months Old

Bryson celebrated his three month birthday yesterday! He has grown and changed so much (I know I keep saying that- but it's SO true!). We had our families in town this weekend for Bryson's baby dedication at church, so it was an extra special time of celebration. A few new things he is doing at three months old...
  • Rubbing his eyes when he is sleepy
  • Turning over from back to stomach and from stomach to back
  • Occasionally holding his own bottle (this one makes me kind of sad- I like giving him his bottles!)
  • Smiling and laughing out loud
  • Holding his head up for LONG periods of time
  • Eating about 7 ounces every four hours
  • And last but not least... sleeping through the night! Last night Bryson slept from 10pm until 7:15am this morning! We are hoping this trend continues... :)

Here are a few pictures of our sweet three-month old:

Tummy-time Mat

This fun mat has fish floating in water. Bryson reaches for the fish and even pushes on them and laughs. So cute!

Laughing at Daddy!

Lying on the bed laughing at the fan

We are so grateful for the last three months and can't remember our lives without this precious little boy.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a happy baby! And I just want to pinch those smiling cheeks! :)

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for Bryson's dedication, but I promise to support you guys in raising a happy, healthy, spiritually grounded little boy :) I love all of you!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete