Friday, December 4, 2009
Sound Familiar???
So- as I've previously mentioned our life is CRAZY right now! Today has been "one of those days." I had just gotten Bryson down for a nap (finally!) and went into our room to blow-dry my hair. I had the monitor right next to me so I could see/hear if Bryson made a peep. Have I mentioned that Bryson is still totally off schedule from our holiday traveling and woke up at 4am ready for the day? Anyways, approximately 12 minutes after Bryson went down, I heard a POUNDING on our front door. I was sure that the world must be ending for anyone to beat on our door like this, especially when we have a sign up asking people to be quiet becuase we have a sleeping baby (we leave it up at all times :). Anyways, then Halle was barking and growling, and anyone who knows this dog knows that she is anything but quiet. Next I heard Bryson screaming. Who was at the door? A UPS man, saying that I must sign for this package. I had wet hair and was wearing nothing but a robe. Halle would hardly let me open the door. I tried to pursuade him to just leave the package- Bryson was screaming, the dog was barking, I was freezing- but he would not give in. So, I opened the door partially (while hiding behind it) and reached around to sign his little electronic device. The good news??? It was our new laptop! The bad news??? My baby is still fighting going down for a nap three hours later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such is life!!! There will be lots more days just like this, but they are all worth it. You will laugh about it when you look back later.
ReplyDeleteI was so annoyed when Calvin was an infant. Suddenly, everything seemed really loud. Everyone would ring the doorbell or call. We finally turned off most of the ringers on the phones.
ReplyDelete