Thursday, May 13, 2010

Amy = Hardin Simmons Grad!!!

Last Friday I headed to Abilene for Amy's graduation. Jason was gracious enough to stay home so Bryson didn't have to be in confinement all weekend (5 hours in the car, sitting through a college graduation ceremony, then 5 hours back on Saturday). We really missed having them there, but Amy and I got to enjoy some special sister time. :) I spent the night on an air mattress on her floor. Saturday we enjoyed lunch at Zach's house and then headed to the ceremony. My mom and dad, Matt and Shannon, and Zach's mom Debbie Lambert all made the trip to see Amy graduate.




Matt spent most of the ceremony studying for finals that he had to take the next week.





Zach, Amy, Me, Dad, Mom, Matt, Shannon

We are SO proud of you Amy! Congratulations and we can't wait to see what your future holds. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you could come! Love you much!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete