Bryson took his first step on April 23rd, and literally has not slowed down! He can stand up without blinking and without any assistance from anyone or anything. He can walk along, squat down and pick something up, then pop back up again and keep going without ever letting his knees or bottom touch the ground. He can also practically run now- and does this whenever he knows we are behind him or trying to catch him (while he laughs out loud- so cute!). I can't believe how fast it happened, and still don't know how it is possible that our baby is now looking more like a toddler. I guess everything will fly by from here on out! It is so much fun to see him thinking about what he wants to do and where he wants to go next, and then watching him do it. Crazy!
Here are a few videos of him walking and dunking the basketball. Enjoy! :)
He is too cute!! I love that age when they first start walking and talking; it makes me want another baby. So good to see ya'll have a blog and I'm loving reading through all the previous posts!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooooo cute, Courtney, and smart, and coordinated! It's hard to believe he's only 10 months old. Great genes, I guess!
ReplyDelete