Today was one "those" days. This week was one of "those" weeks. Ever have one of those?
I'm facing some crazy circumstances and am pretty much disappointed in more people than I care to discuss.
I pronounced my first death this week. You read that correctly. I didn't get home until 8pm that night. What an experience. Definitely one I will never forget. Definitely one that will mould me as a nurse and a person.
On another note, I did get to enjoy some girl time at La Bodega last night. Splurged on a margarita and a strawberry tart. Fixed most things about the week. :)
Just wanted to share these thoughts. Just wanted to send them somewhere so I can stop thinking about them and move on.
Definitely remembering that God is the only one who does not disappoint. After all, we are only human.
Resting in this tonight...
I love you.
ReplyDelete-Mel
So sorry you had one of those days and weeks. YES I do have those. Saying a prayer for you that this will be a new week, thankfully God gives us new days and weeks for fresh starts. Still wanting to talk to you and hope we catch each other soon. Love you
ReplyDelete