We had a wonderful weekend- pretty much just hung out close to home, cleaned {which my house REALLY needed}, went to Eden's first birthday party on Saturday {HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDEN!}, went to church, and spent lots of time together as a family. Just the weekend I needed. :)
Randomness from the weekend:
Bryson LOVES his basketball right now. So much so that he wants to take it everywhere with him- even in his car. They don't fit in there too well together- but he works it out.
Pickiest eater on earth = worried mom. Enter Juice Plus. Happy Mom. No more constipated baby, and I know he is getting all of the nutrients he needs. You can read more about it here.
Cutest. Party Favor. Ever! Leslie did a great job with these and I just wanted to share...
In other randomness, I joined the land of Facebook today. What is going on here!?!? I have boycotted it for so long, but finally got on board. We will see!
Have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment