Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where to begin???

I cannot believe how fast this holiday season is flying by! It is already half way through December, and I have so much blogging to catch up on. Things have been B. U. S. Y. around here. We have already had so many good times with friends and family. The craziness of the season sometimes get to me, but I know that I will be really sad to see it end. So, starting from the beginning of December...
We got a new tree this year! It is pre-lit and so pretty! Here is a picture of it without any ornaments or the tree skirt, but you get the idea.


 One of my favorite ornaments!
 Decorating the tree...
Bryson LOVES the tree and the lights. Every morning when he gets up he runs into the living room and points at the tree, saying "Tree! Tree! Tree!" until we turn the lights on. We also have a garland on our mantle that lights up. After we turn on the lights on the tree, he runs and points to the garland until we plug it in. He is changing so quickly. Christmas has already been so much more fun this year. We are soaking up these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment