Friday, July 16, 2010

~~Luau Birthday Bash~~

Bryson's first birthday party was a hit!
What a day! We had a little over 50 friends and family members join us to celebrate. I know I keep saying this, but we are beyond blessed. We want to say a big thank-you to everyone who was a part of Bryson's big day. We love each of you and are so fortunate to have you in our lives.
I will try to keep my words short and let the pictures tell the story of our day...
The Invitation
Birthday Wreath
Pre-Party Decorations


Where all the action took place...


The Party Favors (we also gave the kids cute little cups with their names on them)
Our Family
The Birthday Boy!!!

Mykah
Lili
Laynie
Karsyn
Melissa and Aunt Amy
Aunt Shannon and Uncle Matt
Derek and Landon
Stacey, Grandma, & Kathey
Sisters-In-Law
Sweet Friends- Leslie and Eden

Kristin, Maddie, Lili, and Stacey
One of our favorite ladies- Felisa :)
Reagan
Ali and Layla
Where the guys hung out...

Grandma and Great Grandma Strawn
Erin (Bryson's Sitter)
Grandma- putting on the last "first" holiday bib!

Look at all of those presents! What a blessed little boy.
The Cakes (I LOVED how they turned out!)
Waiting for cake in his Hawaiian shirt...

Yummmm...
Time to open presents! This was probably the most chaotic time of the whole party. Bryson was much more interested in playing with the first gift he opened than opening any of the other gifts. Oh well! I'm sure next year will be a different story. The good news is every toy he got has been played with over and over again! He is one busy little boy. :)



What a great day! Thanks again to everyone who came and celebrated with us!

************

On a side note- we had several friends/family who stayed after the party and cleaned up EVERYTHING. The backyard was completely cleared, tables and chairs were broken down and put away, dishes were washed, toys were put away, and the garage was cleaned out. So, thanks to all of these amazing people, we got to spend the next day relaxing and enjoying our 1 year old. We love each of you!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I wish I could have been there! When can we come see you?? What a precious boy with great parents!!! I love ya'll!!
    love,
    Tahrea

    ReplyDelete