This is going to be a CRAZY week! Bryson's first birthday party is on Saturday (I can't believe he is already turning 1!) and I have got SO MUCH to do. First thing up-- making palm trees to go along with our luau theme.
I started with this:
And have made several of these: They're turning out to be really cute! Next item up--- sewing his birthday banner. (Am I crazy?!?!?)
Yes. My kids are going to be lucky if I remember to get a cake for their birthdays; then again, maybe Aunt Courtney will take care of it :) can't wait til Saturday!
Courtney, you are just amazing! I envy your craftiness...HaHa And I'm so going to hire you to do Landon's birthday party decorating. NOT that I want to think about that right now!!! ;)
YES you are CRAZY! But it will be so cute. Remember he won't remember and no one else really cares so don't stress out over this my friend. Sure wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Will be there in spirit. Love you guys.
Yes. My kids are going to be lucky if I remember to get a cake for their birthdays; then again, maybe Aunt Courtney will take care of it :) can't wait til Saturday!
ReplyDeleteAunt Amy
Courtney, you are just amazing! I envy your craftiness...HaHa And I'm so going to hire you to do Landon's birthday party decorating. NOT that I want to think about that right now!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys on Saturday!
Love and miss you!
-Mel
YES you are CRAZY! But it will be so cute. Remember he won't remember and no one else really cares so don't stress out over this my friend. Sure wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Will be there in spirit. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete