Love, love, LOVE these pictures taken by Erin. She held Easter mini portrait sessions, and we were lucky enough to have her take pictures of Bryson on Friday while he was at her house. We did have to make a trip back over Friday evening due to the bunny not cooperating with all of the kids around that day {I suggested that she give it some Benadryl- but she didn't go for it!}. Luckily she only lives about two minutes away from us. I LOVE them, and had such a hard time narrowing them down to post on the blog {I actually DID narrow them down- but there are still a lot!}. What a problem to have!
Silly! Silly! Silly!
Sweet Boy!
Maybe an Easter egg over the eye will make the bunny calm down...
A HUGE thanks to Erin for the incredible pictures! We are so lucky to have you as a childcare provider and photographer!









WONDERFUL PICTURES!!! Of course she had the cutest little fella to take pictures of.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE! He is so cute and great pictures. What a good deal to have babysitter and photographer in one, that's awesome.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. He is such a boy.
ReplyDeletethanks courtney! he is a VERY cute and easy subject to photograph. love that sweet boy!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these! it is awesome that you have an amazing babysitter and photographer to capture little moments while you are separated from bryson during the day! these pictures are great! what a cool idea!
ReplyDelete-kourt
Yes, I do love the one with the egg over the bunny's eye. He is too funny. I can't believe you can get so many pics of him with great smiles. I am never so lucky with my girls.
ReplyDelete