Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!

The Kenleys and Browns came over tonight for pizza and trick-or-treating. The kids had a great time, and we did too!
The night started with a little photo shoot...
 While looking for my "Halloween costume" I also saw this shirt idea. It matched Bryson's construction worker theme, so I went ahead and made it too. (note- we were just talking at work about families that dress up in matching costumes for Halloween and I swore that we would never be one of those families- I know that this will only be "allowed" for so long in my family- so decided to take advantage of it! :)

 Bryson and Sam
 Reagan, Lili, Sam, and Bryson loading up on candy!
 Eric, Stacey, and Luka
 And the "Dad of the Year" award goes to.......... Scott!



 The loot! Notice the Honey Bun and the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer. Not sure about giving those things out for Halloween- but works for this pregnant Momma!
When we got home Bryson was wound up. We did let him pick one piece of candy to eat before he had to get in the bathtub. Before he left his bucket on the table he told Jason and me not to eat his candy. What he doesn't know won't hurt him!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment