Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame





Bryson and I got to see PawPaw in action as he coached the TLU Bulldogs last Friday afternoon. We took a blanket and sat out of everyone's way. Bryson had a blast and enjoyed the freedom and green grass. Granny even came to see us! Next time we'll have to get Bryson a jersey...

4 comments:

  1. There's no evidence of me even being there; maybe I should stop hiding from the camera.

    Aunt Amy, the ghost :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! I was going to put "P.S. Amy was here!" (like I did about Jenny on a previous post). I knew you would come around to the idea of taking (lots of) pictures. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how fun! Looks like you guys had lots of fun...and Bryson looking cute like always! :) Miss you guys!!!

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete