Sunday, March 28, 2010

~Girls Just Want to Have Fun~

Barbara, Kristin, Jenny, and I all got together and headed to the Girls' Night Out in Houston last Thursday night. It was A-MAZ-ING! Anita Renfroe has got to be the funniest human being on the face of the earth, and Mandisa did not disappoint. It was a night full of faith and friendship. What could be better?!
So, Barbara said that the best pictures are always taken like this (with the arm out). Turns out to be a great picture of HER! We laughed and laughed...
P.S. Jenny was here too!
After much deliberation, and taking the advice of Anita Renfroe, we decided this might be our best angle...
Such a blessing to spend an evening out with sweet friends :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like SO much fun..SO sad I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time!!!! I laughed and cried more than I have in a LONG time! I can't wait to do it again!

    We missed you, too Stacey! :)

    ReplyDelete