It is currently 29 degrees outside and feels like 19 degrees. Yesterday morning it was 19 degrees outside and felt like 4 (FOUR) degrees! I don't think I have ever experienced this kind of cold, and I've got to say- I don't care to ever experience it again. This is why I will {hopefully} always be a Texan.
In the meantime, as I watch the list of school and business closures flash across the bottom of the tv screen, I can't help but laugh. Not a single drop of any type of precipitation, but the mere threat of snow and this town is completely shutting down. My boss {who is from Nebraska} thinks that this is hilarious! I have to admit that it seems a little bit crazy to me as well.
However, at the mere possibility of getting a snow day, I will join in on the craziness.
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Bring B to come play in the snow with me! It's EVERYWHERE!! And you're never allowed to move from Texas :) love you!
ReplyDeleteAunt Amy