Saturday, February 5, 2011

SNOW Day!

On Friday we woke up to a blanket of snow! Being that this is Texas and nobody knows what to do when the temperature dips below freezing, the entire Brazos Valley shut down. It was so nice to spend the morning as a family, hanging out and playing outside! Bryson absolutely loved it and didn't want to come inside.



 This was what I found on our front porch. Oh the life of a mom of a little boy!
 Snow on our porch swing...
 Halle checking it all out...
 Jake was SO frisky! I have never seen him with so much energy.

We drank hot chocolate and lounged around the house. Jason practically paced a hole in our carpet, and drove me crazy! He said that he was sure I would never wish for a snow day again! Needless to say, he does not do well being cooped up in the house (and he had taken the day before off to stay home with Bryson!). All in all we had a great morning at home. Lots of laughing and quality family time.
I've got to say though, that I've had my snow fix.
Is it too early to be dreaming of summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment