Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All things random...

I have been horrible at blogging lately! Life has been crazy, but I have managed to capture a few of the fun moments on camera. Just wanted to share...
Grandma came to visit for the weekend {about a month ago!}. She brought Bryson Easter stickers and they had a blast with them. Bryson was putting them on EVERYTHING. I am still finding stickers in random places. :)
 While my Mom was here she helped me work on the quilt that I was making for my Dad. It was supposed to be his Christmas present {last Christmas}, but I was nowhere near finished with it in time {lesson learned: do NOT start on a quilt at the end of November if you plan on giving it as a Christmas gift- ESPECIALLY if you have never sewn a quilt and have NO idea what you are doing}.
B loving on his Grandma.
 "I am king of the hill..."
 "... and I love to jump off of this hill!"
 Fun in the tub...
Playing IN the toy chest {thanks Uncle Matt!}.
 Sidewalk chalk. Enough said.
I have lots more to catch up on. Bryson has changed so much just in the last month. He is talking more and more everyday, and repeating just about everything we say. When I am driving down the road talking on the phone he mimics me with the exact same tone I am using and words that I say-- so funny! This has definitely made us really start thinking about what is coming out of our mouths!
-----
Tonight we ate dinner with some sweet friends and B met a new friend about his age. His name is Bentley and he just so happens to be the son of the dentist I talked about in this post. And-- she is actually 26-- so all is okay in the world. :)  {lesson learned: I probably shouldn't blog about people that I have the potential to end up being friends with! Small world...}
Anyways, Bryson and Bentley {and Ella} played great together. The boys had a great time touching/smashing june bugs and just being boys. So much fun!
-----
We are loving this phase of life with a little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment