Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend Road Trip

Last weekend Jason made his annual trek to Bracketville and we {Bryson, me, and Halle} loaded up and head to New Braunfels. I took off at noon on Thursday so that I could travel during Bryson's nap time. It worked out perfectly- he slept most of the way. We got there Thursday around 3:30pm and were greeted by Grandma and Aunt Amy. Later on my Dad got home, and I headed to the outlet mall for some alone time and shopping.
When my Dad got to the house I gave him his Christmas present {from last Christmas!}. I finally finished his quilt. It really didn't take me that long to actually sew, it was just hard to find the time to sit down and do it. Anyways, I love how it turned out {don't look too closely!}, and I think he did too.



PawPaw is definitely one of Bryson's biggest fans. Here are a few shots that Aunt Amy got while I was shopping. I love their expressions in these pictures. They are some of my very favorites!

Here is Bryson telling PawPaw that he wants to switch rocking chairs with him.

Can we say "spoiled"???

We went to the San Antonio Zoo on Friday and enjoyed the rest of the weekend. Jason got home late on Sunday night and said that the guys had a great weekend as well. Pictures of the zoo to come...

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure this last picture looks just like my dad and Caden! Isn't it amazing to see what our dads do for the grandsons?!?!

    ReplyDelete