Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aunt Mamey


This weekend Jason is heading to Bracketville for his annual guys' golf weekend. Bryson and I are meeting Aunt Amy at Grandma and PawPaw's house, and are also planning on meeting Granny at the San Antonio Zoo on Friday. We have never taken Bryson to the zoo, and we are SO excited!
Last night I got an email from Amy with an attachment. Her email said that I needed to print the attachment and give it to Bryson ASAP. I opened it and it is so cute! It is a little poem that says:

"Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I can't wait to see the animals
with you at the ZOO!!!"

What a sweet Aunt! Bryson is a lucky boy!

Looking forward to a great weekend...

2 comments:

  1. It's about time!! ...just kidding :) can't wait to see you guys! Love!

    AA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! We spent the day at the Waco zoo today!

    ReplyDelete