Monday, July 4, 2011

No more strawberries!

A few weeks ago Bryson broke out in hives- all over! His trunk seemed to be the worst. I took him in to see the pediatrician. She said it was hives, and could be caused by anything on a list a mile long. I started to look back at what he had been eating just prior to breaking out. The night before he had strawberries, and then the next day he had strawberries for lunch. It was after waking up from his nap that afternoon that the hives were horrible! The saddest part is that he absolutely loves strawberries.  :(

He has only had strawberries once since this time, and even with Benadryl, broke out in hives. I am probably overly paranoid, but I know that he could have an anaphylactic reaction at any time. No more strawberries for this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment