Thursday, March 29, 2012

.Gardening Adventure Update.

We are loving the garden! Here are a few pictures that I took about 10 days after the last pictures that I posted. We have had so much rain that everything is exploding!
Did you know asparagus plants have flowers?

 Broccoli
 Lettuce
 Our very first cherry tomato of the season!

So far, so good!


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much everything has grown since I was there. It's crazy! Asparagus plants have flowers? The garden looks great! Glad you've updated the blog. Have missed it! Love ya'll! Mom Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your garden looks great. We just got back in town and everything in ours has grown a lot. One of our tomato plants has 4 tomatoes. We have some insect problems though. Ants and some sort of worms eating leaves, so yours definitely looks better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You garden is absolutely beautiful! I'm not even sure if mine will flower this year, but I'm giving myself a learning curve...:)
    Kristin, if it helps: horn worms love tomatoe leaves. There is a narrow spectrum antibiotic (called Bt) that will make them lose thier appetite (And Die!)...it only works on certain species of worms, and is a natural part of the environment so it is ecologically safe for the most part. You can buy it in the product "di-pel dust" or just ask for "Bt".

    ReplyDelete