Good Morning!
The Armadillo Dash is right around the corner! I can't believe that in just 3 days we will all come together to honor our sweet Caroline. We have truly been overwhelmed and amazed with the support that we have received, and we want to say thank-you again to each of you. We are so blessed.
Saturday night Jason and I will be at the Koppe Bridge on Hwy. 30 (aka Harvey Road) from 6pm-9pm for anyone that wants to stop by, eat, and socialize! This restaurant is very casual- kids can run around and there is a lot of room. We are expecting people to come and go- but we would love to see everyone who is able to make it!
Here is the address: 3940 HARVEY ROAD - COLLEGE STATION (979) 776-2833.
Shirts will be available for pick-up at the restaurant.
Race packets are available for pick-up on Friday and Saturday from 10am-5pm at the Hyatt on University Dr. If anyone needs me to pick up their packet (you won't be in town during those hours, etc...), please email me and let me know. I will need either your confirmation email or registration number. I will be happy to do this for whoever needs it! Just let me know!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU for all of your donations and fundraising! We set a goal of $2,500 and as of this morning we are at $4,480! I know there are a few of you who are still going to donate and have donations to turn in- I am hoping to double our goal and reach the $5,000 mark. I am so proud of what we have come together to do, and the help that we are providing to others who suffer from this devastating disease. Have I mentioned that we have the most amazing friends and family? :) Thank you!
If you want to donate on-line (or know someone else who does), here is the link: http://tsb.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=1010346&supId=349414200
Please feel free to pass it on!
Race Day Info:
Parking Information:
Arrive EARLY! Race start is 7am for the Half Marathon with the 5K to follow shortly thereafter. The ONLY entrance to Veterans Park open to vehicles will be at UNIVERSITY DRIVE. NO PARKING on Harvey Road as this is part of the course. Parking WILL BE available at Veterans. We have access to all of the parking lots as well as the grass lots. Our team of parking attendants will direct you on how to fill the parking lots. ADDITIONAL parking will be available at ReMax Realty THEN the Physician’s Centre, THEN Momentum Plaza. A shuttle will be available from the Physician’s Centre starting at 6am. Momentum Plaza parking/shuttle will only open if needed and at the discretion of the parking attendants.
We will meet at 6:30am for a group picture (I have emailed the race director to find out the best meeting place- I will let you know when I have an answer). PLEASE make every effort to be there, as this will be our only chance to have everyone together. I will cherish this picture, and the Spina Bifida Association wants it for their website as well!
Wow- that is a lot of information! Please let me know if you have any questions and/or if you need me to pick up your race packet.
We can't wait to see each of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment