Monday, July 23, 2012

Party Prep

The Friday afternoon before Bryson's party we had lots of company come into town to help prepare for all of the festivities. Aunt Amy, Uncle Zach, Grandma, PawPaw, Granny, Sheldon, and Phillip all made it here in time for a delicious dinner at Fuego, and then everyone headed back to our house. The boys enjoyed trying to kill each other in a very competitive game a leisurely game of basketball at the park while I made the cupcakes and put the finishing touches on a few things.
 Granny sewed blue beanbags that would serve as our "water" to knock down coke cans with flames on them on our fire training obstacle course.
 Bryson just had to have a cupcake as soon as they came out of the oven. He then told everyone to sing to him- are we in trouble, or  what?!? I had to go outside for something and when I came back in I was told that Halle got his cupcake so not only did he get another one, but everyone sang to him again, too. This kid!!!

 Jason and Sheldon stayed up late putting Bryson's tractor together. A little Uncle-Nephew bonding time...
We had a few friends stop by that evening- even Peppermint Kenley got in on the pre-party action! Our house was definitely a bit on the crazy side...
We loved having everyone here to help us celebrate our little man!
We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment