This morning while Bryson and I were eating breakfast he left for a minute and went into his room. A short time later he came out in a pair of hand-me-down jeans that must have been stuck in his drawer. I said "Hello there Mr. Handsome." A huge smile spread across his face, then he lifted up his shirt, looked at the jeans, and looked at me. With the most serious expression I have ever seen he said "Are these my jeans or Daddy's?"
I had to work late this evening and Jason made a comment that he wished I was home. Bryson looked at him and said "It's okay Daddy. I will take care of you."
This evening Bryson told Jason that Halle is really sad. When Jason asked him why she is sad he said "because she wants Aiden and Maddie to come over and play."
Jason was out of town on business last night. Bryson wet the bed {for the second time in his entire life} so I changed his clothes and ended up putting him in bed with me for the rest of the night. Tonight when he was going to bed he told me that he wanted to sleep in my bed. I told him that he only got to sleep in my bed because he had an accident and went pee pee in his bed. He looked at me and said "I think I'll go pee pee in my bed again tonight." Then he just laughed and laughed. We are in trouble!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment