Monday, December 12, 2011

Manic Monday

Today I am rushing around like a mad woman, trying to use these last two days before surgery to get about 1,593,462 things done.
I saw this verse this morning and just wanted to share. We have been amazed and overwhelmed with the amount of prayer support we have received. We can actually feel it. Please keep the prayers coming- we KNOW they work and are counting on it!
(Courtesy of Joy's Hope)
Anyone out there have any verses they want to share? I am filling up a notebook to look at for encouragement over the next few weeks. If so, please leave it as a comment!
Happy Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Before I read this, I was praying for you guys this morning and was OVERWHELMED that I should share with you a verse that God brought to mind! So I'd like to encourage you with this verse, specifically for the time you and Caroline will be in surgery.
    "You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me." -Psalm 139:5. Praying you will know this and be confident in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)


    Praying for you continously! Love you all!
    Mimi Hill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romans 15:13
    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
    Psalm 31:14
    But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, “You are my God.”
    Psalm 62:8
    Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

    praying sweet friend!
    love,
    Tahrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Isaiah 52:12 it says, "For the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel will be your rear guard."

    “He tends His flock like shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart; He gently leads those that have young.” Isaiah 40:11

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is the old standby but it is my favorite:
    "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6
    Love, Momma Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
    Psalm 32:8

    I will never leave you nor forsake you. Joshua 1:5
    Momma Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a few I wanted to share and have before but now you will have it written. So good to visit earlier, miss you sweet friend and praying continuously for you and Caroline trusting in Our Mighty God to do great things!

    Isaiah 66:13 - As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you.

    2 Corinthians 1:3 - 5 - Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.

    Phil 4:6 - This verse was already listed above and one of my go to FAVORITES but I want to add verse 7. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

    Psalm 20

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read this and thought of you ..
    "For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, 'Do not panic. I am right here to help you!'"
    Isaiah 41:13

    And ...
    "You are my strong tower. Shelter over me. Beautiful and mighty, everlasting King."
    Proverbs 18:10

    "I sought the Lord and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears." Psalm 34:4

    "Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."
    Hebrews 4:16

    I wish there was a way for your friends and family to give you the peace and comfort that you need, but you know that the peace that you need can only come from God. I'm so very thankful that you know that and that you are relying on Him. BUT, we are here for you. We are praying for you. And we will do our best to provide that peace and comfort as much as we are able! You are so strong and I'm so very thankful to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ‎"Blessed be the Lord, He has heard the voice of my supplication. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart exults, and with my song I shall thank Him."
    Psalm 28: 6-7

    phyllis w

    ReplyDelete