Monday, December 26, 2011

Bad. Idea.

I keep seeing people posting on face book about boxing up their Christmas decorations. One year Jason decided that we should also clean up the Christmas decorations shortly after Christmas. I told him that my Grandma has always said that putting up the Christmas tree before New Year's Day is bad luck. Jason's response? "I don't believe in bad luck."
Famous last words of a fool...
(Jason agrees) Our boxing up will begin no earlier than January 1...

3 comments:

  1. Haha.... I totally forgot about this happening until you posted it tonight. Thank you so much for posting this funny incident. It made me laugh so hard after crying immensely. I can't imagine what you are going through. I don't know if my heart has ever hurt this much for another human being. I appreciate so much your honesty through this whole journey. You have been honest through the greatest of times and through the hardest of times. Please know that I still pray and think of you every day and that even though Caroline is not with us physically she is definitely living on in all of us spiritually. I love that your preacher talked about hope during her service....especially the hope that you have in knowing that one day you will see your sweet girl again in heaven! She is watching over you, Jason, and Bryson each and every day and I hope that somehow gives you a peace and comfort that passes all understanding. We love you guys and are always here for you anytime you need anything!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard when I read this. It's nice to get to laugh again, after so much crying. Thanks for sharing this, it even made grouchy old Uncle Wayne laugh. Love You and know that you are all still in our prayers constantly.

    ReplyDelete